Jump to navigation
Tools for Researchers
- Principal Investigator Eligibility - Who can be a PI at the University of Arizona?
- Sales & Service Tips
- Institutional Information - DUNS Number, Tax Status, F&A Rates, ERE Rates
- Just In Time Submission
- Compliance Trainings
- Arizona Experiment Station facilities
- The Lab: Avoiding Research Misconduct
- Search Engines - Funding, Grants, Patents
- Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for New Faculty - from HHMI
- MAP Dashboard - Economic, Educational, Health & Social, Infrastructure, workforce & Demographic data for Southern Arizona
- Open Science Framework - is a research collaboration platform that is freely available to all researchers. It allows for the management and sharing of research projects at all stages of research. It is capable of integrating with many tools and services you already use such as Box, Github, Google Drive, and many others so that you can continue to work within your existing workflow.
Grant Writing Tips & Tools
Federal Data Management Plans